This page contains links to important documents regarding the administration and protocols for BCSSE surveys. Please contact your project services team if you have any questions regarding administration of BCSSE on your campus.
- Key roles of the campus coordinator
- Administration mode: Should I choose paper, web, or mixed?
- Achieving the highest number of completed surveys
- Matching your BCSSE-NSSE data
- Responsibilities of campus project manager
- Administration procedures
- IRB-approved informed consent template
- Survey distribution procedures
- Access for visually or hearing impaired
IRB approval to administer BCSSE
Approval to administer BCSSE to minors
- For paper administration, click here to download the BCSSE local administration process form. Please return this form with your BCSSE paper surveys.
- For web administration, please complete the survey administration form in the Institution Interface.
- Please return completed surveys and your BCSSE Local Administration Processing Form to the following shipping address:
Access for Visually or Hearing Impaired Students
The Center for Survey Research at Indiana University codes the survey so that it can be completed by users with disabilities, as outlined in section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. The instrument is tested using JAWS, the most commonly used screen-reading assistive device, and staff are available Monday-Friday by phone to receive relay calls to assist hearing impaired students.